Filing a claim
- Return/complaint form.
- A complaint must be made via e-mail or other written form, containing the following details: name, surname, order number, e-mail address or traditional mailing address, phone number, if necessary, an indication of the product and a description of the fault, date of purchase and the date the product became faulty. Returning the product.
- When submitting a claim, please return the product with accessories which are in your possession and a copy of the purchase invoice. Shipment.
- The faulty product can be sent to the address indicated below:
ul. Powstańców Wielkopolskich 2
If you have questions about return or complaint you can contact the Customer Service:
phone: +48 518 664 815
Complaints & returns regulations
- Returns are accepted only within 14 business days from the date of receipt in Europe and within 20 days outside of Europe.
- Shipping of the products subject to return or complaint must also take place by registered letter, the decals must remain intact, the refund is made within 10 business days, less the shipping costs.
- Please do not send faulty products on cash on delivery basis as we do not accept such.
- In case of complaints, please immediately contact us by e-mail within a maximum of 10 days from the date of shipment.
- Complaints do not cover colour differences.